The National Rifle Association (NRA) provides a range of accommodation options for both members and visitors to Bisley.
The accommodation at Bisley Camp is open from 2nd January to 23rd December annually. Please note there is a closure over the Christmas period.
Booking for caravan and tent sites and our accommodation cabins and rooms must now be made online. Advance booking is recommended particularly for weekends, bank holidays and during July and August.
At time of booking full contact details and payment will be required. No booking will be held without full payment.
If you are making a booking after 14.00hrs for arrival on the same day, please can you contact the office to make arrangements. For weekend accommodation this can only be booked online before 14.00hrs on a Friday, after this time please contact the office to arrange the booking.
No dogs are permitted in any of our accommodation. We do welcome well behaved dogs on site and on our touring sites. Please see the terms and conditions for details.
Touring and Tents
We have a large number of touring and tent pitches available. The touring pitches are all sited on grass. We have 13 sites with electric hook up. These are all located on Maple acre next to Fultons.
All touring is Available between March and October.
At the time of making your booking you will be able to select your pitch from those available. Your pitch will be available from 13.00 on the day of arrival and must be vacated by 10.00 on the day of your departure. Please collect your welcome pack on arrival.
No sleeping tents are permitted on or next to or on any of our caravan sites without written authority from the NRA. If any exceptions are required please email these to Diane.Sawyer@nra.org.uk
We have over 70 accommodation units available.
Please note no linen or blankets will be provided in any of our lodges, excluding the Pavilion.
• Pavilion is located in the heart of Bisley camp. We have 19 rooms. These are all ensuite with linen and towels provided. There is a range of sized rooms from Single, Double, Twin and Triple with a few small family rooms. The rooms do have TV, kettle with complimentary tea and coffee making facilities.
Please note these are all rooms only.
• A, B, C Lines or Crawford cabins as they are sometimes known, are single and twin bedded rooms with a washbasin and central heating. Pillows with protectors along with mattress protectors are only supplied in the rooms. No linen or blankets are provided. The showers and toilets are located a short walk away under a covered veranda.
• RO lines are twin bedded rooms with a washbasin but no heating, no linen or blankets are provided, pillows are provided. Showers and toilets are approximately a 4 minute walk away. These are only available to hire between March to October
• J and K Lines or Council Lines as they are sometimes referred to, are four bedded rooms with no heating or washing facilities. no linen or blankets are provided, pillows are provided. The showers and toilets are a short walk away.These are only available to hire between March to October
• There is also a twenty-bed dormitory available for hire, again this has no heating, no linen or blankets are provided, pillows are provided. Showers and toilets are nearby. This can only be booked by the NRA office. These are only available to hire between March to October
We do have En suite twin rooms available from 8th July to 1st August. These are a twin room with en suite shower and toilet. There is a small fridge and microwave in the room with heating. No linen or blankets are provided. Pillows are supplied in the room.
Your accommodation will be available from 13.00 on the day of arrival and must be vacated by 10.00 on the day of your departure.